When: Friday, January 31 from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
In the September newsletter, we described how the Board of Directors came up with the Ends Policy, and we listed our new Ends:
Los Alamos Co+op Market exists so that:
- Its communities have conveniently located, welcoming, accessible places to buy a variety of foods and products including local, healthy, and natural foods
- Our community has a thriving marketplace where people want to shop, work, and be
- Our member-owners’ goal of increased environmental sustainability is achieved
- It provides quality employment opportunities in an enjoyable, stimulating, and cooperative environment
- Local producers have an expanding opportunity to sell their products
How can we visualize what the Ends Policy means? You are invited to attend the Co+op’s Ends Policy Unveiling Gala on Friday, January 31, 2014 from 6:00 to 7:30. We will unveil our visualization of what the Ends Policy means to the Co+op. The unveiling will take place in the seating area near the deli. Refreshments will be served.
-Tracy McFarland, LACM Board Vice-President