The Co+op offers an incredible selection of vitamins and supplements for every need. We only carry reputable lines and refrain from making unfounded or questionable health claims.
Our Wellness Department promotes household and personal care products that are environmentally sound and that use no animal testing. Our Mercantile Department promotes Fair Trade merchandise and locally made artisan and handcrafted products. These departments bring a variety of products to our store including:
Supplements Vitamins, tinctures, herbal and homeopathic remedies.
Health and Beauty Make-up, shampoos, lotions, facial care, and other personal care items.
Great gifts items from local vendors
- Clear Light, The Cedar Company – essential oils, body lotion, hair care, and incense from Placitas
- Purple Adobe Lavender – bath& body products made at the lavender farm located in Abiquiu
- Sandia Soap – natural soap with the scents of New Mexico and made in Albuquerque
- Second Bloom Farms – goat milk soap, lotion and lotion bars from
- Super Salve Company – organic salves from Mogollon
If we carry the brand, then you can special order any other products by the same brand. Receive a case discount when you order product quantities of 6 or more through the Wellness and Body Care department. Also, members and non-members receive a discount for purchasing products by the case using our special order program. Learn more on our buying in bulk page.
We carry a variety of items including:
- Big Dipper – beeswax candles
- Co+op t-shirts, hats, travel mugs, magnets, and stickers
- Fair Trade scarves, bags, journals, African baskets, and Indian baskets
- Kyocera – ceramic knives, peelers and grinders
- Local greeting cards
- Maggie’s Organics – clothing and socks
- Microplane – zesters, graters and other sharp items
- Mu Kitchen – colorful kitchen towels and aprons
Call the store or email the Department Manager