The Co+op has several volunteer opportunities available for members:
- Raised bed gardening
- Helping during our events and member drives
- Teaching a class (yoga, tai chi, cooking, gardening, meal planning, etc.)
- Seasonal decoration help
- Help during our new “sprouts” program for kids and families
- Assisting with Terracycle recycling
- Scanning documents
- Assisting with our newsletter
- Delivering to our home-bound shoppers
What do I get for volunteering?
- New friends
- First in the know about new products
- 5 percent discount for every hour you help us
If you are interested in learning more—or if you have an idea for a different volunteer opportunity—please contact Outreach Manager Jen Bennett via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling her at the store.