Curbside Pick-up Coordinator
Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Curbside Team Leader
Grade/Level: Amount of Travel Required: None
Job Type: Regular
Positions Supervised: None
Personal shopper and cashier for online orders.
Communicate one-on-one with each customer to schedule pick-up times, review orders, and receive payments.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers via email, and scheduling pick-up times.
- Shop for the customer according to their grocery list.
- Communicate via telephone/email to review the order with the customer.
- Itemize and total customer’s groceries using the cash register/POS System. (May occasionally handle cash or credit cards)
- Send invoice to customer’s email using Square.
- Pack customer’s groceries into bags or boxes.
- Transport packages to customer’s vehicle when they arrive.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS Competency Statement(s)
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Reliability – The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Working Under Pressure – Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- Safety Awareness – Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Resource Management (People & Equipment) – Ability to obtain and appropriate the proper usage of equipment, facilities, materials, as well as personnel.
- Ethical – Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Assertiveness – Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
Computer Skills: General typing skills required.
Other Requirements: Experience with a POS System is a plus, but training can be provided.
Must have great customer service and the ability to clearly communicate.
N (Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this position.
O (Occasionally) Position requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 – 2.5+ hrs/day)
F (Frequently) Position requires this activity from 33% – 66% of the time (2.5 – 5.5+ hrs/day)
C (Constantly) Position requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
|Physical DemandsStand||C||Lift/Carry10 lbs or less||C|
|Manually Manipulate||F||51-100 lbs||O|
|Reach Outward||C||Over 100 lbs||O|
|Reach Above Shoulder||F|
|Climb Crawl||O||Push/Pull12 lbs or less||C|
|Squat or Kneel||F||13-25 lbs||C|
Grocery store and warehouse environment.
Please either come into the store to apply, send resumes or applications to Austin at firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply through this link.