Ways to buy bulk at the Co+op
1) Purchase from our Bulk Department, which reduces packaging and allows customers to purchase as much or little as they would like each time. To learn more, see our Grocery Department.
2) Special order items in case quantities
The Co+op gladly accepts special orders of case quantities and items not normally stocked on our shelves. Case quantities can vary but are typically 12 units per case, 24 units per case, 25 lb – 50 lb bags of bulk food, or in the case of supplements 6 units per case.
To place a special order
- Please place your special order at check out or the customer service counter.
- To ensure that your order is filled correctly, please be as specific as possible; include brand, item, size, quantity and/or SKU.
- Supply a working phone number and/or email address where you can be reached when your order arrives.
Helpful information about special orders
- Some items are available in case quantities, which are determined by the vendor. Case discounts are 18% for members and 9% for non-members, and do NOT apply to sale or special priced items. You are guaranteed our lowest retail price.
- Deli items require a 48 hour notice. Some exceptions may apply for specialty ingredients.
- Meat and cheese departments require 1-2 weeks lead time for special orders.
- We will contact you if your order will take more than week to fulfill or if the items are unavailable.
- You will receive a call or email when your order has arrived. Orders held over 30 days will be returned to the distributor or sold on the retail floor.