Hours: Part-Time (6-15 hours/week)
Schedule: 1-3 days per week; must be available late evenings, early mornings, and weekends.
Pay Scale: $12.00 to $14.00/hr based on experience level
Benefits: Paid time off (PTO); employee discount
Meet the needs of customers by providing prompt, knowledgeable, courteous service. Answer questions and make recommendations in regard to supplements, skincare, and herbal remedies. Maintain a clean and attractive department and displays. Organize the back stock area and keep the back stock area clean. Follow the prescribed opening, closing, and stocking procedures. Receive, display, and rotate product in accordance with department procedures. Order product lines as assigned. Perform your job in accordance with LACM’s policies, regulations, safety and sanitation procedures, and health department regulations. Keep informed about membership issues and promote membership whenever possible. Attend meetings as required. Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of or interest in learning about natural products, vitamins, supplements, herbs, and skincare.
- Willingness to participate in ongoing educational training programs
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for the majority of the work shift
- Ability to follow verbal and /or written instructions
- Basic math skills
- Good communication skills
- Other duties as assigned
- Past customer service helpful
Please send resumes or store applications via email to Diane at email@example.com or bring in-person to the store.