Job Status: Part-Time
Schedule: Early mornings beginning at 7 am
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Deli Manager
Benefits: Paid Time Off (PTO); employee discount
Baker will keep bakery shelf stocked with Co-op goods, baking from-scratch a rotating selection of cakes, cookies, muffins, scones, granola bars and catering orders. Baker will keep bakery area clean and maintain correct standards of food handling procedure. Previous experience is preferred but not required.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Assess the bakery shelf each morning, determine what needs to be baked that day, and remove expired product.
- Bake pars, cut previously baked items, and stock the bakery shelf.
- Bake Co-op goods according to recipes.
- Clean all dishes and surfaces.
- Follow food safety and handling procedures.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS Competency Statement(s)
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Reliability – The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Working Under Pressure – Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- Safety Awareness – Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Resource Management (People & Equipment) – Ability to obtain and appropriate the proper usage of equipment, facilities, materials, as well as personnel.
- Ethical – Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Assertiveness – Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate the completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or ideas.
N (Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this position.
O (Occasionally) Position requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 – 2.5+ hrs/day)
F (Frequently) Position requires this activity from 33% – 66% of the time (2.5 – 5.5+ hrs/day)
C (Constantly) Position requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
10 lbs or less
|Manually Manipulate||F||51-100 lbs||F|
|Reach Outward||C||Over 100 lbs||O|
|Reach Above Shoulder||F|
12 lbs or less
|Squat or Kneel||F||13-25 lbs||C|
To apply for this position, please come into the store or email application or resume to Chris at email@example.com.