Cantaloupe Caprese Salad
- 1 Cantaloupe halved and seed
- 1 8 oz container mozzarella balls (we used pearl sized mozzarella)
- 8-10 slices prosciutto shredded into large pieces
- 1/4 cup basil leaves thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup mint leaves thinly sliced
- 3 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 TBSP honey
- 1 TBSP white balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt freshly ground black pepper to taste.
Use a melon baller to scoop balls from the cantaloupe halves and add to a large bowl. Add the mozzarella balls and the torn prosciutto. Sprinkle with the basil and mint. Combine olive oil, honey, and white balsamic with salt and pepper in a small bowl and whisk together until combined to make the dressing. Drizzle the dressing over the salad ingredients. Toss, serve, and enjoy!